IGNORED

What online sites do you shop at most?

nywaw

Amazon delivered here 43 times last year , I was expecting more frankly . If it’s go to Lowe’s a mile away but Amazon can deliver it here tomorrow, that’s an easy choice for me . I made one hunting purchase online direct from the manufacturer,that was clothes which I hate doing online due to such fluctuations in sizes .

I bought four “ fishing “ shirts (Huk and  Columbia)in the store yesterday ,I have to try things on L can be skin tight ,or fit , XL can fit or be tent . It was L in case anyone wants to shop for my Bday. Short sleeve please in light colors so my blue eyes and tan  are highlighted . 

3 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

How did you get the total amount of order? I wanna see if I can beat your record! 

I went to orders and it defaults to past 3 months. Then from that dropdown menu you can pick a year. I had 1 order in 2008 (my first order)

image.png.f55477fe891040a410f746b369ddb1f9.pngimage.png.bbb636b87cc28f7d5f0078532ab44b14.png

Edited by 2BuckBizCT

9 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

I went to orders and it defaults to past 3 months. Then from that dropdown menu you can pick a year. I had 1 order in 2008 (my first order)

image.png.f55477fe891040a410f746b369ddb1f9.pngimage.png.bbb636b87cc28f7d5f0078532ab44b14.png

Ahhh the phone app does not show that only the online version. You smoked me though. 2022 was my most ordered at 111. 

5 hours ago, nywaw said:

I'm trying to figure that part out.  I know how the normal process works with clicking a link, but the problem is, no one wants to come to one site to click a link everytime they want to shop.  Or worse, they are already shopping on Amazon and then have to navigate out of it to click a link to return to shopping.  Need something more convenient and seamless.

Yep, that’s me! Before we order anything from Amazon, I come here and grab the link! Pain, but hopefully helps the site out…

1 hour ago, Cabin Fever said:

Yep, that’s me! Before we order anything from Amazon, I come here and grab the link! Pain, but hopefully helps the site out…

It definitely does!  Thank you!  

amazon because a while back I signed up for their card and get 5% off everything, combined with typically the lowest prices, free shipping, fast shipping and super easy returns... I'm not saying I like it, but cabelas/bass pro hardly ever has the best prices, plus shipping and speed isn't great. Lately it's been minnesota trap products haha, because they don't sell any of that stuff on amazon haha.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12

19 hours ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

Appears to be amazon, but a down year in order #'s from 2022.

image.png.d0c056cbb440f1bac0080147b647d481.pngimage.png.d5978908b900e1b7b92297bfcda5622e.png

I just checked we were dead even at 250, up by 30 or so from 22.

16 hours ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

hey looks like you need to start a biz trapping adventures thread haha

12 minutes ago, Belo said:

amazon because a while back I signed up for their card and get 5% off everything, combined with typically the lowest prices, free shipping, fast shipping and super easy returns... I'm not saying I like it, but cabelas/bass pro hardly ever has the best prices, plus shipping and speed isn't great. Lately it's been minnesota trap products haha, because they don't sell any of that stuff on amazon haha.

yea, same. we only grocery shop at whole foods so the 5% is nice. 

Probably Amazon. I don't buy from Walmart online, after the third time items said delivered but sure as hell not to me I learned my lesson. AR15 Discounts and Brownells got some money over the past few years. Optics planet and MidwayUSA. Blade Head Quarters and Knife Center.

Edited by DirtTime
Forgot the knife sites.

I don't feed trolls.

So my nephew has owned and ran payment processing companies, and currently is in a hedge fund that buys and sells ,those type of companies as well as software companies.  When we were at his house last November, my wife mentioned that the more she looks at the same vacation rentals , the price goes up as well as the page views by a significant amount . He casually said ya you won’t win , it’s all part of the algorithm, to get you to commit.

Then went on about CC companies,who give him all kinds of perks due to the shear volume of business he gives them . They run thousand of experiments on how to separate us from our money . Call them and do all those press 1 for this etc  is partly to determine if it’s a friendly call or not ,that figures into who they connect you to .

Your area code ? If it’s from the south ,they try to route you to someone with a southern accent and so on .

Double points for travel , that’s because they know People who may not go on vacation , will if they figure “ hey I get free air fare “ because then they’ll put thousands on the card and won’t pay it off . Good if you do must don’t . Those like us that pay it off each month are known as deadbeats in the CC industry lol . I put our kids college on my card for the points, then drew it out of the 529 to pay the CC .