IGNORED

Tyson is back

sbuff

There has been a Buzz on the internet that Jake Paul has done way more then his share of Full contact sparring and is speaking differently already.

I don't know if this will be a setup Fight or not. I want Tyson to win.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

Say what you will about Jake Paul, but he and his team are about as good at picking opponents as they come. They always pick someone who in their prime would have blown Paul's head off, but are past their prime enough that they won't. Paul is nearing his prime and is actually a fairly decent boxer. Never cared for Paul, but I respect the hustle. I have a hard time believing Tyson will win this one. 

1 minute ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Say what you will about Jake Paul, but he and his team are about as good at picking opponents as they come. They always pick someone who in their prime would have blown Paul's head off, but are past their prime enough that they won't. Paul is nearing his prime and is actually a fairly decent boxer. Never cared for Paul, but I respect the hustle. I have a hard time believing Tyson will win this one. 

Do you remember when Sugar Ray Leonard Challenged Donny Lalonde at at " Catch Weight"?

Problem was- Leonard's Team wanted Lalonde to lose 10lbs. Lalonde already had no Fat to lose being very Tall. 10lbs of Precious Muscle came off leaving Lalonde Skinny,Weak, and slowed up his reflexes from being emaciated. 

Lalonde  gassed in the Fight. He had no Glycogen reserves to call upon. While Sugar Ray ate most abundantly and gained Muscle for the Fight.

Leonard's  Team won that Fight for him. Lalonde  needed the money. 

If the Fight was held 10lbs heavier- Leonard would have been knocked out. 

Bottom line-- I hate set up fights of any type.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.