IGNORED

Mike tyson jake paul who do you think is going to win?

Phantom

13 minutes ago, grampy said:

I'd be down for that!!!  Here's my corner speech........

C'mon mowin! This guy is invisible from the inside! You gotta go outside to see what he's doing! It's stormy now, but you got this!! When he throws something wild out there, counter with something sensible up the middle! He can't counter that!

Hmmm.  I forgot he's two (at least)people.  Double the fun. 

6 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I was going to suggest a Grampy vs FSW fight, but I think the money in that would be just setting up a booth and letting people pay $5 for slap the crap out of him. Shoot, @grampymight blow his whole retirement fund on an opportunity like that :)

We know you’re checking the forum daily FSW, we love ya buddy :)

Hell,I said this on the old site when Biz had his make- believe  Thread on matching members. That was a Fun thread and we all played along.

I remember asking to be matched with the 4SWs.   I guarantee- within 60 seconds - he would want to be my friend.

That Thread was all in good Fun and lasted at least 1 week. 

In my minds eye,I can see that Blond Mullet flying around  from a bbb uppercut. 

Just having fun is all people.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

7 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

You are right Phantom.  And TG,I never took Steroids as many around me were at a Gym,I lifted Weights at for 25+ years straight. 

Some of my fellow  Gym members of my age and slighter older are no longer around .

There is a price to pay- just ask Lex Luger.

You claim to be in the best shape in many years... Now according to phantom, your juicing.  Shame on you bill. 

13 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I was going to suggest a Grampy vs FSW fight, but I think the money in that would be just setting up a booth and letting people pay $5 for slap the crap out of him. Shoot, @grampymight blow his whole retirement fund on an opportunity like that :)

We know you’re checking the forum daily FSW, we love ya buddy :)

I'd slap the mullet right off his BIG head! I'm a little older now. But I'd come back for that one!!!  :callme:

7 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

There is a price to pay- just ask Lex Luger.

I never heard of him and frankly could GAF about all this but googled Lex and I’ll be dipped, he’s born & raised in Buffalo.   

3 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I never heard of him and frankly could GAF about all this but googled Lex and I’ll be dipped, he’s born & raised in Buffalo.   

Larry- Lex Luger was a Pro Wrestler.  He is now in a Wheelchair.  Looks to weigh all of 150lbs tops.  I know he has to be younger then,I am.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

27 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Larry- Lex Luger was a Pro Wrestler.  He is now in a Wheelchair.  Looks to weigh all of 150lbs tops.  I know he has to be younger then,I am.

I'm sure a lot of these guys do end up hurting themselves. Back issues probably being the biggest problems.  Could be he can hardly stand let alone walk from damage to his spine. 

4 hours ago, Splitear said:

I want to see an @mowin vs @Phantom prize fight. Bill and Grampy can be corner men, @Rusty gets to ref. 

Pay me 20 million dollars and provide a waiver stating that you will not sue me if you get severely hurt, and I'll fight anybody here, lol. I will also take a drug test. As a matter of fact, I'll fight Jake Paul if he gives me 20 million, but he's got to pee in a cup as proof he's not on HGH or steroids. Lol

4 hours ago, mowin said:

You claim to be in the best shape in many years... Now according to phantom, your juicing.  Shame on you bill. 

Without drug testing what's to motivate prevent these guys that stand to make millions of dollars to not take those drugs? 

6 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Pay me 20 million dollars and provide a waiver stating that you will not sue me if you get severely hurt, and I'll fight anybody here, lol. I will also take a drug test. As a matter of fact, I'll fight Jake Paul if he gives me 20 million, but he's got to pee in a cup as proof he's not on HGH or steroids. Lol

His piss would melt a hole in the cup ,0 percent chance he's natty.

11 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Without drug testing what's to motivate prevent these guys that stand to make millions of dollars to not take those drugs? 

Why would they have to juice up to put on a fake fight?  He's already popular and look at the attention he's getting. Juicing isn't going to make him any more money. 

15 minutes ago, mowin said:

Why would they have to juice up to put on a fake fight?  He's already popular and look at the attention he's getting. Juicing isn't going to make him any more money. 

Well I don't know if it's fake or not but let's say it is fake the same reason guys in the WWF do steroids big exaggerated muscles sell tickets .

6 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Well I don't know if it's fake or not but let's say it is fake the same reason guys in the WWF do steroids big exaggerated muscles sell tickets .

Oh come on. Ok I won't call it fake.. it's now not real. 

I never understood the love for Mike Tyson. 

Rape

DWI

Cocaine possession

Criminal confinement

Assault - twice 

Registered sex offender

And people clap and cheer for him....wtf.  

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson