IGNORED

March Madness

Never watched a BB game start to finish on tv in my life ! 
Daughter played through varsity although not her senior year as the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze.

12 hours ago, Nomad said:

Never watched a BB game start to finish on tv in my life ! 
Daughter played through varsity although not her senior year as the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze.

we really were never into basketball. my daughter is into basketball and has payed for school/club or private instructional since kindergarten. she's only 9yrs old. i don't force her to do anything but i try to show her what could happen with hard work, some natural ability, and dedication. she's really a main reason i coughed up the money and went. she enjoyed it and got to see a part of history in the making where a young woman, caitlin clark, is the being the best and people filled the arena to see her. figured i did my duty as a dad. lol

On 3/31/2024 at 10:47 AM, dbHunterNY said:

SWEET 16 Region 2 Session 2 games were LSU (reigning champs) vs UCLA and IOWA (Caitlin Clark show) vs Colorado. Tickets were pricey being a guarantee to see both Angel Reese and Caitlin Clark. Impulse ended up going with my young daughter that plays basketball. Anyone following?

20240330_150717.jpg

20240330_174908.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_104001_Gallery.jpg

20240330_175034.jpg

20240330_152146.jpg

20240330_144110.jpg

This is awesome! I drove to Charlotte to see Iowa play this year, my daughter met me there. Shes a huge CC fan

• 2 weeks later...