IGNORED

New Patio

Splitear

Looks great.  One of my big projects this year is to make a patio around an old silo foundation, that I knocked down with a sledge hammer, a few years ago.  

I saved all the blocks that didn’t break when it fell over, and I plan on using them as paving stones around the foundation, which will be repurposed as a fire pit (12 ft diameter).  

I’ve already had a few fires in it, as I’ve been burning up remnants of the last old barn I recently took down.   Not much of that is left now, just one little section of the grainery floor, that we’ve been using as a “temporary” deck.

IMG_4155.thumb.jpeg.97d16ff329ce6cc0bc46cbb50855d7e1.jpeg

IMG_4156.thumb.jpeg.b1f65a7eaa68bca5d10ff1298dceb32c.jpeg

You could put in a great fish cleaning station there by the pool.  Can just hose off the area easily.   Lol

Looks great I bet the wife is already shopping for new patio furniture and you a Blackstone!   

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

36 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

You could put in a great fish cleaning station there by the pool.  Can just hose off the area easily.   Lol

Looks great I bet the wife is already shopping for new patio furniture and you a Blackstone!   

Oh, the patio furniture is in boxes in the garage waiting for me to put together. It arrived before the concrete trucks :)

I garbage picked some fine patio furniture on the way to work this morning.  Good thing I had my wife’s mini van.  (6) straight back chairs, and a beer table.

Everything was in good shape, but I broke one of the stone tiles on the table, when I jammed it into the van.  Hopefully, the JB weld repair holds.  The week prior, I picked up (4) matching slant back, Adirondack style chairs.  

I’ll have plenty of seating when I get the new patio done out by the silo foundation fire pit.  The price was right on all of it (free is always good). 
IMG_4339.thumb.jpeg.4e966bfbd0723702fd31a410dd720d0d.jpeg

IMG_4340.thumb.jpeg.87bfc4462852bf6ce8f24526fbacb06f.jpeg