IGNORED

2024 Gun Raffle

Moho81

It’s that time of year again and my hunting club is having a gun raffle to raise money to help support the club and improve on what we already have. While we are a private membership club we do host various organizations on the club grounds like local Boy Scout troops, we have held youth bow hunting camps, we have corrections officers use our range at no charge, our members help out at events like National Hunting and Fishing day as well as at the Erie County Fair inside the conservation building.  I could go on and on but anyways the drawing is coming up soon and we still have some tickets available. Please let me know if you’d like a ticket either here or send me a DM. I can collect payment by Venmo if you’re out of the area and if you’re lucky enough to win a prize and cant make it in to our FFL I’ll help arrange transfer to an FFL of your choosing. Thank you in advance. 
IMG_8396.thumb.jpeg.823aaafbb8c3398c41353b197a15dd13.jpegIMG_8397.thumb.jpeg.caa98676cc7948710e83544dd173b049.jpeg

If you DM me your address, I send you $20 and a return envelope.

Its not to far for me to attend, is there anything else going during the drawing, Like food available for purchase, other raffles ? 

5 minutes ago, Nomad said:

If you DM me your address, I send you $20 and a return envelope.

Its not to far for me to attend, is there anything else going during the drawing, Like food available for purchase, other raffles ? 

Unfortunately there is no event. We draw the winners in front of our membership before our annual family picnic. We also video tape it kinda as evidence that the drawing was legit in case anyone where to have an issue. 

13 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

I think I joined last year. I will again if I can? What's your venmo? I think you said last year as a CT resident i could just take a cash instead of pistol?

I'd have to recheck with all the new NYS laws but last year we could just send it off to an FFL of your choosing but yes we also have a cash value associated with the pistols is you want to go that route. 

I am asking the question now and will let you know. I'd hate to have you get a ticket only for us to not be able to ship it out. 

2 hours ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

I think I joined last year. I will again if I can? What's your venmo? I think you said last year as a CT resident i could just take a cash instead of pistol?

Yep, We can still ship out of state to an FFL of your choice. I'll sent you a text. I still have the message from last year. 

1 hour ago, G-man said:

Use to attend gun raffles there years ago , won a few guns as well... 

No event now but keep the luck going and get yourself a ticket!!!! 

3 hours ago, JohnPlav said:

C’mon @Moog5050… buy a ticket so you can win a gun and sell it to one of us less lucky guys on here! 

Ha , he and I went through the line for the gun board ,he bought two tickets and I one . We won , but I said that should have been my ticket ,so I bought another ticket for the next draw …. And won .

I won three guns in three years at that event .