IGNORED

Notifications Buggy?

DirtTime

The past few times I've logged in I get notifications for every thread I've posted in even though I have things set up to not receive them. I should only see notifications for when I'm quoted, mentioned, or an action is made to a post or thread I've made, such as a like and whatnot.

Seeing this wasn't happening until the other day and I haven't changed anything, how do I now stop notifications for every thread I reply too?

I don't feed trolls.

1 minute ago, DirtTime said:

The past few times I've logged in I get notifications for every thread I've posted in even though I have things set up to not receive them. I should only see notifications for when I'm quoted, mentioned, or an action is made to a post or thread I've made, such as a like and whatnot.

Seeing this wasn't happening until the other day and I haven't changed anything, how do I now stop notifications for every thread I reply too?

Glad it isn't just me.ive went in and tried to change my notifications and it's not helping

Check your Notifications settings, namely these two.  And you made need to unfollow those topics.  Depends how you want to manage following topics and notifications.  You can either not follow or follow and disable notifications. 

F5020A32-F5D0-4E8B-AA41-7C89FFC68764.jpeg