IGNORED

Issues with site

2012-Taco

Just now, Pygmy said:

I have tried to PM  and the screen  just keeps flashing....Also happened today when I tried to reply  to a post from Blackbeltbill..

Does this happen on one browser or all browsers?  One device or all your devices?

7 minutes ago, 2012-Taco said:

I did a force stop on my phone, so far so good?🤞

So if you did a force stop on the app, I believe it basically shuts down the app completely and the next time you open it, it will be like it was opened after a phone restart (i.e. zero memory taken up from it, etc).  If that does work, then it's an indicator the app probably ran out of memory or ran into problems over time.  It's good to close apps and restart your device from time to time, similar to rebooting a desktop.  Also apps on mobile devices don't close out on their own.  When you "close" them, it's really just hiding them in the background, where they are still running and taking up resources.  So other apps can also compete with or take resources away from another app.  I regularly close down apps completely (i.e. a force stop) or restart my device to clear it out and get back as much resources as I can to keep the device operating as quickly as possible.