IGNORED

NFL 2023

2BuckBizCT

Drops were a thing for the Bills offense last year so getting a good hands TE makes sense to keep inventing JA to throw more than take hits and play smarter. Still think the RB and lines, and middle LB are not great. Hard to imagine the D being elite this year.

1 hour ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

I wish Chiefs moved up to grab one of those top 4 WR's, but it sounds like no team was willing to do any favors for the Chiefs. I think the hometown DE we got is great for 31st. He'll be a day 1 starter. 

Do Bills trade Knox now? Impossible to keep to top TE's happy. Last time a team tried with Gronk and Hernandez, we know what happened with Hernandez (he started blowing men)

I don't often type "LOL" but ya got me.

I don't see the bills trading knox before 2025, but you never know!  His hands have been less of an issue the past 2 years and he just got signed to a 4? year contract.

2 TE set packages the bills ran before made defenses just laugh!  If the kid can be taught to block could be a very useful tool kit on mid-range downs.  I have to imagine they go after a decent LB soon.

19 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

The guy on GR knows the New Era guy thats backstage at the draft and he texted him saying "These guys are little!" about Young and Stroud

Everyone knows that young is the tiniest QB ever- part of the reason why I think he will be a bust. Stroud is 6-3" but dumb as rocks.

20 hours ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

Everyone knows that young is the tiniest QB ever- part of the reason why I think he will be a bust. Stroud is 6-3" but dumb as rocks.

He a far cry from tiniest ever or even the current NFL lol. Theres an actual oompa loompa on the field in Glendale, Az

6 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

He a far cry from tiniest ever or even the current NFL lol. Theres an actual oompa loompa on the field in Glendale, Az

I thought all along Young is the lightest QB ever drafted and same height as Murray. He bulked up to 204lbs for combine but he’s gonna play at 180lbs

8 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

I thought all along Young is the lightest QB ever drafted and same height as Murray. He bulked up to 204lbs for combine but he’s gonna play at 180lbs

It ain't the size of the dog in the fight. It's the fight in the dog that wins. 

• 2 weeks later...

Full Schedule announced tomorrow, but we got some spoilers today:

• Jaguars 2 games in London (one vs. Bills)
  • Chiefs vs. Dolphins in Germany!
  • Chiefs vs. Bengals on New Years Eve
  • Jets vs. Fins on first ever Black Friday game
  • Giants vs. Eagles on Xmas day