IGNORED

NFL 2023

2BuckBizCT

On 4/29/2023 at 12:33 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

He a far cry from tiniest ever or even the current NFL lol. Theres an actual oompa loompa on the field in Glendale, Az

Drew Brees comes to mind about a real thrower who was short.

18 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

NFL granted Giants request to play back to back west coast game vs cardinals and 49ers so they can stay out there between 

Smart strategy. Coast to coast travel is a factor IMO that people try to downplay. Heck just traveling back and forth for a normal job sucks.

4 minutes ago, phade said:

Smart strategy. Coast to coast travel is a factor IMO that people try to downplay. Heck just traveling back and forth for a normal job sucks.

Yup. I think it was the Raiders when in Cali for a long time would always lose on the east coast. And that brings to question how UCLA and USC will do with the different time zones moving to big10.

Edited by 2BuckBizCT

2 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

Yup. I think it was the Raiders when in Cali for a long time would always lose on the east coast. And that brings to question how UCLA and USC will do with the different time zones moving to big10.

I wouldn’t be surprised if those teams build or contract an opposite coast or mid-America second home base.

I’m kind of shocked pro teams haven’t done it unless it’s somehow banned in the rules.

1 minute ago, phade said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if those teams build or contract an opposite coast or mid-America second home base.

I’m kind of shocked pro teams haven’t done it unless it’s somehow banned in the rules.

Good point. Just don't pick this hotel in Milwaukee! https://sports.yahoo.com/dodgers-star-mookie-betts-rents-airbnb-just-in-case-rumors-of-haunted-milwaukee-hotel-are-true-001119144.html

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

Chiefs entire no namer WR group (Scantling, Moore, Toney, Rice, Ross, and Watson) combined make $20M, which is $10M less than Tyreek Hill alone ($30M). Crazy

Well their number 1 "receiver" Kelce makes like $12M... which is also a steal for them