IGNORED

NFL 2023

2BuckBizCT

30 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

I grew up playing for the Mahopac Indians, so I'm sick to my stomach that NY is making High Schools change their name from Indians. If you are getting rid of "Indians" you might as well rename 90% of the towns in SENY. 

And the Mohawk River.

12 hours ago, sbuff said:

Lots of people says KC lost because Kelce was out, could it be the new OC with Eric Bienemy gone . Not knocking KC but when your leading rusher is your QB that's never good . Ask a Bills fan biz !!!

Let's go jets jets jets 

If you watched the game, you’d know the game was lost because of drops. There was 8 of them. But even just 1 would Have changed the game. The last Toney drop would have put us in FG range to kneel and win on FG. I’m not worried.

great day for chiefs today- bengals and chargers both lost. We’ll be fine  

16 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Let’s go Brandon !

Cowboys new kicker and guy we know scores ten points in NFL debut. Mrs Nomad was in contact with his very nervous mom during the game . So happy for him .

Yup. He missed the first XP but then was solid. When he made a kick I texted @The_Real_TCIII and @crappyice to say Nomad's buddy just made the kick

21 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

Yup. He missed the first XP but then was solid. When he made a kick I texted @The_Real_TCIII and @crappyice to say Nomad's buddy just made the kick

Not really my buddy, our daughter  dated his brother for four years at UB ,where he was on a full ride soccer scholarship.  Got to know the family some . I’m just trying to ride some coattails here !

Plus it’s a good story , he interviews very well, and was working as a software engineer in Dallas ,when he thought he could kick a football . 

So he went to a local field and started kicking 60 yard ones ,granted not a game situation but a cool story .

Crazy, was looking forward to seeing what he could do with the Jets.  Drafted G Wilson with confidence too in both my leagues! :eek:

The slow-mo video definitely shows a calf muscle area movement, whether that was a flex or a tear was too hard to tell.  A tear definitely in the realm of possibilities, but I didn't see any images of it rolled up like a ball either.  And Rodgers was very nonchalant about it.  Maybe he has great pain tolerance or isn't shocked by much or just wants to be Mr. Stoic.