IGNORED

Allergies?

Lawdwaz

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

How the hell do you differentiate between allergies and a cold other than testing?

experience for me. tree pollen for me is itchy eyes and sometimes sneezing. I never get itchy eyes if im fighting off a head cold or something. Also, if I'm indoors for a few hours and symptoms subside it is obvious it's pollen related. I'm in NYC today and have zero issues, way less trees than being home surrounded by hundreds of acres of woods. 

Here's a nice chart for ya:

image.png.b9bb078d4028e0e6f2ef7d8457a0bca9.png

You can develop allergies at any point in your life. Could be a new allergy or could just be a coincidence. I think a lot of people are being bothered this year that have never had any problems before. I have had some symptoms this year when ive never had it in the past.  

1 hour ago, ATbuckhunter said:

You can develop allergies at any point in your life. Could be a new allergy or could just be a coincidence. I think a lot of people are being bothered this year that have never had any problems before. I have had some symptoms this year when ive never had it in the past.  

super high pollen for sure. vehicles and roads are yellow

• 4 months later...

Noticed the last few days with the weather changing my allergies are in full swing again!Eye's have been heavy dry and itchy today,nose and mouth dry aswell.been taking claratin the last few days,today it doesnt seem to be helping a whole lot!How's everyone else's?

Edited by Doebuck1234

• 3 weeks later...

This weather change deff got me messed up.was off and on the last few weeks and after being in the woods yesterday I thought I was getting a damn sty it itched so bad.noticed swelling top if nostrils/eyes.dry as heck to the point I'm waiting for a nosebleed.picked up some saline spray I may give a shot