IGNORED

Be Aware At Big Box Parking Lots,Etc.

blackbeltbill

32 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

The above is for you…..lol

I remember you complaining about the nude beach.   :)

still pisses me off. Old fat guys just stop and stare with no shame lol

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12

Just to let everyone know- now that it is the Down Season and Boredom will set in- a certain Dude above has already put out the Bait for me.

Already told Cynthia that,I would never again respond to any of his Quotes once,I got on this new site .  However... There are plenty of Reactions  here and,I am quick to use them. And Piss him off no end.:)

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

13 hours ago, Nomad said:

I’ve had every scam tried on me for  over 30 years . When I worked in the ghetto they’d knock on the firehouse door all the time , heard them all .

In Buffalo a few years back near Pearle st brewery a guy approached with a gas can , and I knew the story before he said it …later  when we left a guy blocked my parked car and went into his routine about coming here after meeting a girl online and now no money to go home . He wanted money and wouldn’t move till a grabbed a 3 D mag lite from my front seat . He wasn’t the first street  person to leave from the light being introduced one guy ran off my front porch one night after I answered the door with  it in hand …

The Walmart on Hudson Ave generates over 1000 911 calls a year , went to visit my old crew tonight the LT worked OT at the engine the goes to Walmart,he went there today for an assault . 

Oh and retired cop buddy 30 some years mostly as a tactical officer ,just hunting wanted guys, then as a major crimes investigator, will not go to the Penfield Walmart as eveytime it’s full of guys he’s locked up . Walmarts are trash city limits .

There’s gas stations in Irondequoit my daughter won’t go to as they’re very sketchy , but the clueless , unaware( aka victims )  just go about their day unaware .

One needs to be aware and take avoidance measures . 

That Walmart is wretched. Don't forget the hookers in costume that hang out like truck stop lot lizards. I think it was the release of the PS3, 3 or 4 people were killed during that fiasco. I started going to Greece if I needed to go to Walmart after hearing about that. The whole area is bad, Avenue D is what, 1/2 mile away. Yet, up the road about 4 miles is one of the nicer Wegmans.

I don't feed trolls.

30 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Just to let everyone know- now that it is the Down Season and Boredom will set in- a certain Dude above has already put out the Bait for me.

Already told Cynthia that,I would never again respond to any of his Quotes once,I got on this new site .  However... There are plenty of Reactions  here and,I am quick to use them. And Piss him off no end.:)

Well, I don't think that's a great idea.  Not sure what "bait" he's put out, but I suggest you ignore him.  Let's not give us mods something to do. 

The street scam I fell for was in NYC. It’s the one where groups of guys are handing out their demo on the corner and basically put it in your hands.  When you thank them and try to move on, the whole group follows you and harasses you for money. When you try to give it back, they accuse you of being racist. The whole thing is to make you so uncomfortable that you give them money in order to escape. I didn’t give any money, but certainly felt like a fool for being so naive. I learned that lesson quickly. 

1 hour ago, Splitear said:

The street scam I fell for was in NYC. It’s the one where groups of guys are handing out their demo on the corner and basically put it in your hands.  When you thank them and try to move on, the whole group follows you and harasses you for money. When you try to give it back, they accuse you of being racist. The whole thing is to make you so uncomfortable that you give them money in order to escape. I didn’t give any money, but certainly felt like a fool for being so naive. I learned that lesson quickly. 

Thanks for Sharing.  

There's another common NYC scam. You're walking along a crowded sidewalk and someone bumps you gently and you hear a clatter, then, "My sunglasses!"

You look back to see a guy holding up a pair of sunglasses that you "just" wrecked by being careless. He then tells you they cost $200 and they are ruined, "So what are you going to do about it."

When it happened to me, I asked to see them. "Gucce" brand with lenses scratched to shit from being dropped on the sidewalk 20 times a day. 

"These are worth $200?"

"Yeah, man. I just got them."

"There's a Sunglasses Hut down the block. Let's go in and see what they are worth."

"No, dude. Just give me fifty and we're even."

"Let's go to the store."

"Twenty?"

I handed them back. "Do I look like I'm from Canada?" (I actually am from Canada, but I don't look it.)

"Screw you, man."

Bill, with your situational awareness and very particular set of skills, have you considered hiring yourself out as a bodyguard? 

Edited by left field

1 hour ago, left field said:

There's another common NYC scam. You're walking along a crowded sidewalk and someone bumps you gently and you hear a clatter, then, "My sunglasses!"

You look back to see a guy holding up a pair of sunglasses that you "just" wrecked by being careless. He then tells you they cost $200 and they are ruined, "So what are you going to do about it."

When it happened to me, I asked to see them. "Gucce" brand with lenses scratched to shit from being dropped on the sidewalk 20 times a day. 

"These are worth $200?"

"Yeah, man. I just got them."

"There's a Sunglasses Hut down the block. Let's go in and see what they are worth."

"No, dude. Just give me fifty and we're even."

"Let's go to the store."

"Twenty?"

I handed them back. "Do I look like I'm from Canada?" (I actually am from Canada, but I don't look it.)

"Screw you, man."

Bill, with your situational awareness and very particular set of skills, have you considered hiring yourself out as a bodyguard? 

I thought at one time,I would make a good ufc coach.   Never thought about being a Bodyguard.

On 6/2/2023 at 11:21 AM, blackbeltbill said:

You don't piss me off Bill, you make me laugh, and sometimes a little sad. It's clear you're a lonely old man and harmless.

Although, I would think that the lack of comments and reactions to your countless off topic posts would be an indication that maybe others aren't interested in it either, but clearly it hasn't. Enjoy your summer bud. 

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12

I'm sure many of you shop at Wal-Mart, but this may be useful to know. Something similar happened to me, but it was a scam! I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. I'm a smart guy so it could happen to you too, so cut the BS. Here's how they played me....

Two seriously good-looking 20 something-year-old girls came over to the car as I packed groceries in the hatch of the SUV. They both start wiping the windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It was impossible not to look. When I thanked them and offered them a tip, they say 'No' and instead asked for a ride to another Wal-Mart. Like a married jackass I agreed and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having a little foreplay with each other! Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and goes at it like she could put Monica L to shame, while the other one stole my wallet! Seriously you'd think I'd be smarter about this stuff and learn, but I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and probably tonight if I didn't have other stuff going on. Be careful gentlemen. Do you be a victim too!

Edited by dbHunterNY