IGNORED

Daily Chuckle

Splitear

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, virgil said:

That’s Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show. 

the joke is the recent partnership bud light announced with a trans activist. I honestly never drink the stuff, but there is quite a push back from some groups now and few country singers and more right leaning folks boycotting it. Myself wonder how many more "bud light" drinkers from the rainbow crowd they gain vs losing from the more common cheap beer drinking crowd. But as I said, I don't drink that swill anyway and I'm not in marketing so whatever.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12

1 hour ago, Belo said:

the joke is the recent partnership bud light announced with a trans activist. I honestly never drink the stuff, but there is quite a push back from some groups now and few country singers and more right leaning folks boycotting it. Myself wonder how many more "bud light" drinkers from the rainbow crowd they gain vs losing from the more common cheap beer drinking crowd. But as I said, I don't drink that swill anyway and I'm not in marketing so whatever.

It's crazy. I don't understand the marketing there. Gain a few gender bender followers and lose 95% of middle america? I never drank it anyway, and certainly won't know. I'm fine with Miller Lite as my lite beer, always have.

38 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

It's crazy. I don't understand the marketing there. Gain a few gender bender followers and lose 95% of middle america? I never drank it anyway, and certainly won't know. I'm fine with Miller Lite as my lite beer, always have.

Milwaukee's best and Schlitz. Never disappoints. Lol

Palma non sine pulvere