IGNORED

NY Woods & Water 2023-2024 Adult Deer Hunting Contest Rules and Signup

nywaw

1 minute ago, dbHunterNY said:

@nywaw that PayPal link setup with that check box "to cover fees" mean PayPal getting a cut? I'd rather full amount go to this.

Good question.  Paypal always takes a cut.  I always restore that and incur the cost so the contest gets the full amount the member donated.  This year I added an option to cover fees if a member wants to help out the site by paying for the fees.  It's optional, but does help in offsetting the fees for the site.  In the end, no matter what, I'll make sure the full amount goes towards the contest :up:

2 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

I unchecked it so the full amount went to NYWAW

It's OK, I'll even it out.  It may not seem like much but across all members' donations and entries, it adds up for sure.  You meant well, just misinterpreted the meaning of their checkbox! :)

Just now, nywaw said:

It's OK, I'll even it out.  It may not seem like much but across all members' donations and entries, it adds up for sure.  You meant well, just misinterpreted the meaning of their checkbox! :)

Venmo or some means of no out of pocket expenses? No out of pocket expenses is my intent. I run a several thousand acre QDM co-op that needs stuff, meanwhile the 100's of hunters participate for free. forget the time aspect alone. I get the out of pocket costs.