IGNORED

Girlfriend season ending..... PSA

Robhuntandfish

4 hours ago, Moho81 said:

With a young family I never get to spend as much time in the woods as I would like. It also does not help that my sister and brother in laws birthday is on September 20th, our wedding anniversary is September 23, my niece's birthday is October 10th, my other brother in laws birthday is October 20th, my mother in laws birthday is November 6th and my wife's birthday is December 1st. Throw in Halloween, Thanksgiving Christmas and New Years and the end of the year is stupid busy. 

My wife wanted our wedding on opening day of Northern gun season , my Father pulled her aside and said listen,if you have a wedding that day your future husband and the rest of the family won't be there . She moved it back to the 11th of October.  My dad says to date I still owe him one !

28 minutes ago, sbuff said:

My wife wanted our wedding on opening day of Northern gun season , my Father pulled her aside and said listen,if you have a wedding that day your future husband and the rest of the family won't be there . She moved it back to the 11th of October.  My dad says to date I still owe him one !

Yes you do for ever :)

I can't imagine hunting with my wife. Don't get me wrong, we have a great relationship and do a ton of stuff together with eachother and the kids, but damn I need something for me. Fishing is different, we enjoy doing that together. Same goes for those who work with their spouse. I couldn't even imagine. 

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12

4 minutes ago, Belo said:

I can't imagine hunting with my wife. Don't get me wrong, we have a great relationship and do a ton of stuff together with eachother and the kids, but damn I need something for me. 

Same. 

I'm usually good for 25-30 "sits" per hunting season. Some weekends, some vacation days (I usually use 2 of my 6 weeks for hunting), and random before/after work hunts. On the days I don't hunt I do all the family/fall stuff. Everyone is happy.

I do enjoy  fishing with my wife.  She usually just sits quietly in her chair, reading a book, but is very handy for helping out at the boat launch and for netting the larger fish (I just  hoist the smaller ones into the boat with my rod).  Also saves us gas money by allowing us to bring home twice as many fish (mostly bass) on each trip. 

I prefer that that she stay in the house while I’m hunting however.  Too distracting to be out there when my focus needs to be on the game. 

Edited by Wolc123

49 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

How do i start a gofundme for our annual date night? I spent all my funds on hunting stuff already.. 

Donations welcome! lol 

*Following for trade/industry secrets

i went on a Bear hunt. didn't spend all the money I allocated for it. Before I even got home hunting stuff was on order with money spent. lol

1 hour ago, dbHunterNY said:

*Following for trade/industry secrets

i went on a Bear hunt. didn't spend all the money I allocated for it. Before I even got home hunting stuff was on order with money spent. lol

It will cost you two boxes of ammo, to not have this information reach your wife!!  :biggrin2:

40 minutes ago, grampy said:

It will cost you two boxes of ammo, to not have this information reach your wife!!  :biggrin2:

marriage secret: order first then ask for forgiveness with justification if you think it won't make things worse.
plan B though is a lot of cheap insurance..... cost of just two boxes of ammo?..... hell i have a life insurance policy at this point.