IGNORED

I'm back

Redneck4Life

Wow!Have taken cbd gummies to calm myself as I had a pretty shitty spat with anxiety/panic.They were one's that didn't get you "feeling good",just low dose cbd to calm me.They seemed to help a bit but started having messed up dreams and in the trash they went!Sorry to hear of this but glad to hear ur getting things back on track!!!!!

Our daughter had a bad reaction to that crap in college last year.  Hard to believe that the politicians in Albany were stupid enough to legalize it.  She lost consciousness for a while after just a hit or two.  

I thank God that she is still with us.  Hopefully, she learned a lesson that will stick with her.   I pray that He helps you thru your difficult journey.  The deer woods is definitely a good place to be, while getting thru it.  

1 hour ago, Doebuck1234 said:

Wow!Have taken cbd gummies to calm myself as I had a pretty shitty spat with anxiety/panic.They were one's that didn't get you "feeling good",just low dose cbd to calm me.They seemed to help a bit but started having messed up dreams and in the trash they went!Sorry to hear of this but glad to hear ur getting things back on track!!!!!

Thank you

1 hour ago, lucky118 said:

I've never used drugs, but I would definitely not use anything now adays. You can't  tell what's in it. I hear commercials all the time for testing kits for testing drugs. If you have to test your drugs before you use them, I think that's a sign not to do it. Lol

That’s for fentanyl and not for CBD or THC. Lots of people are addicted to prescription pain killers and they are hard to get (a former boss’ son was addicted). The addict then turns to fake Oxy pills which are often manufactured with Chinese fentanyl and that’s what is killing so many. 

I’ve not heard about issues with legal gummies. Would be interesting to know where these came from, a legal weed shop or the illicit drug trade. Most legalized weed states have their license holders have outside testing to ensure product safety and quality. 

"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Anonymous 

https://www.troutscapes.com

https://nativefishcoalition.org/national-board

12 hours ago, Redneck4Life said:

Even though I'm not a big contributor to the web site. Had a rough time since April. I was on vacation and partying with friends. I took some cbd gummies but found out they were synthetic. What happened to me I would never wish anything like that upon my worst enemy. 10 minute in I went into a bad trip shit running through my head missions threats against my family seeing shit that wasn't there hallucinations and paranoia people after me. Couldn't look at a phone computer or TV. Broke my phone. My life was flip from living the American dream to a nightmare. Admitted myself to hospital twice. No more pistol permit or purchasing weapons or ammo. Been living a nightmare for 6 months things have to change. You never know what you can get yourself into . Home grown pot alright synthetic shot is not. Having to see a shrink and put on medication for this shit to help me get back to myself. You never know what is out there. I'll be posting more that I'm back from the northern tier.

scary shit man. I'm no saint, but I'd never take anything on vacation that I didn't see where it came from. This isn't meant to throw shade at you, but when I was a kid there wasn't any of this nasty shit out there. Now they even lace weed with scary shit. I'm so sorry this happened to you, but you clearly didn't get CBD and this sucks. I had a buddy in college get a laced blunt and he wasn't right for a few years. It was scary.