IGNORED

increase hunting access proposal

Phantom

Hunting UnPosted Land   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should unposted land be open to public hunting?

• Yes
    • No
    • NO F'N WAY!!!!!!! (for Otto)

11 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Of the video i guess you are talking about give me sec 

Also trying to make it in a  poll format did not work i think i need to write less in the fields.

I want the link to your first post. You obviously copied and pasted.  

6 minutes ago, mowin said:

Not worth it.  Nothing to do with NYS.  

As I told you when you asked me the other day why I have not posted in a long time, I have been reflecting on past experiences where my words may have been misinterpreted or led to unintended consequences. It made me realize the significance of clarity, precision, and sensitivity in conveying my thoughts and ideas accurately. Therefore, I have been investing extra time and effort into crafting my words and ensuring that my messages are conveyed in the most appropriate and respectful manner. I have simply been trying to think more precisely about what I write on here.

What about a pay-for-play system or something similar in an app where landowners could opt in and receive some form of compensation? Hunters would also be required to pay for the service to access these additional hunting spots. I think something like this could potentially be a beneficial idea.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Isn’t there public land for that already? Not mine that i pay for with sweat equity. 

In The Proposal it states you still have the right to not let people hunt your land you just have to post it that's the only difference

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

In The Proposal it states you still have the right to not let people hunt your land you just have to post it that's the only difference

Never understood that mentality. Honestly I shouldn’t have to post anything. If you dont own it and its not Public Land…why are you there? It shouldn’t be MY duty to post my land. 

16 minutes ago, Rusty said:

I can make a poll for you.  What question and options would you like?  

I also added the video to your original post.  

Yea thanks,  just ask if you think that  all land should be allowed for hunting unless its posted . Like the guy in the video says it is in his state .

Edited by Phantom

If you want permission, ask. That’s the ways it’s been, and plenty of good relationships between hunters and landowners have been fostered through that time tested system. Kind of good advice in general, if you would like to use something that doesn’t belong to you, then ask, and respect whatever answer you receive.