IGNORED

Same Deer?

2BuckBizCT

41 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

I see both sides of the debate. Some think the wound should be  clearer on the pics between Monday and Saturday. Others think what are the odds I shoot a buck that has a stomach wound. The property is about 125 acres (60 of it water maybe), so let’s call it 65, but I also shot both buck only a couple hundred yards from the property line so who knows. I have pics of the 8pt I killed since 10/12 and a lot this week after shooting Monday and before shooting Saturday. 

It stinks that the only picture of his right side is the one after you shot him yesterday. The stomach wound is clearly on the right side not not visible in any of the pictures as the only one of his right side you can not see any white of his belly. If he was standing the same side when you shot earlier in the week, it almost seems most likely the same deer. Either way congrats on the buck.

3 hours ago, JJJWNY said:

It stinks that the only picture of his right side is the one after you shot him yesterday. The stomach wound is clearly on the right side not not visible in any of the pictures as the only one of his right side you can not see any white of his belly. If he was standing the same side when you shot earlier in the week, it almost seems most likely the same deer. Either way congrats on the buck.

Monday was his left side shot.

Saturday was his right side shot. 

Edited by 2BuckBizCT

5 hours ago, Rusty said:

You are talking about the deer in the trail cam pics.   We are talking about the dead buck with the slice across his belly.   The buck that he killed is the same buck that he wounded on Monday.    

I disagree.  Pics would have shown that wound.