IGNORED

Super pigs coming to USA from Canada can they be stopped?

15 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Oh I read it, unfortunately.

I did over 15 miles the last 2 days in knee high crusty snow, still don’t think it’s a good idea…

However if you put this through can you please add in that you have to hunt with a New York licensed guide. If there’s a nitwit in the world that would pay 1800$ to shoot a pig with a collar they should definitely be able to pay me a couple grand a day to guide them.

Many people head down south to hunt hogs, and the trip, including travel costs and the hunt itself, can easily cost thousands of dollars. Finding individuals willing to pay for tags or a guide to assist them in the hunt is usually not difficult.

6 hours ago, Keith Nehrke said:

This thread is a trip. I'm a certified-fresh genetic engineer, card-carrying CRISPR Jedi guru...and I'm fairly sure that I can splice some "ancient" DNA into an existing quarry species. It wouldn't look any different from the animals we usually hunt, but trust me. The DNA would be in there. You think there's a market?

Yep I mean, they already do with the crazy giant rack deer that you would never find in nature.