IGNORED

Ammo Search

TimberGhost

If anyone’s in need of ammo I’m just passing along intel about a company i found through Ammo Seek app .
     I recently purchased from “Sportsman Fulfillment” I ordered on Dec 16th late evening and received my package this afternoon. Decent prices and fair shipping costs . 
link below 

https://www.sportsmanfulfillment.com/

Good Luck 

56 minutes ago, TimberGhost said:

Ok , I’m lost 🤷🏼‍♂️. Buy , Don’t Buy makes no difference to me LOL 

The New York SAFE Act makes ammo purchases much more difficult than in other states. For starters, the SAFE Act requires that ammo be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) or a Registered Seller of Ammunition.

im not a lawyer and I don’t know if you’re breaking the law or if the seller is. Either way I wouldn’t be posting about doing it on the internet.

Edited by Buckmaster7600

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Is it the company that’s ballsy or the guy buying it. Who’s technically breaking the law.

I was thinking the company. Between ny governor , NY AG James, and AG Garland they'd be screwed. Before nothing was on place so they had a leg to stand on. Now a system is in place, unless it gets struck down by the SCOTUS.

Yeah, that’s not good. I checked it out. They have not updated their state requirements. That could get them in hot water. They’re based out of Ashland Ohio. They’re not willingly standing on principle. They have state restrictions listed…just not the new New York one. Their site is an aggregator too, most of the non gun and ammo stuff is linked to inventories of distributors and drop shipped.

Edited by phade

1 hour ago, phade said:

Yeah, that’s not good. I checked it out. They have not updated their state requirements. That could get them in hot water. They’re based out of Ashland Ohio. They’re not willingly standing on principle. They have state restrictions listed…just not the new New York one. Their site is an aggregator too, most of the non gun and ammo stuff is linked to inventories of distributors and drop shipped.

This was an easy one to figure out . They dont have an update for NY because they dont sell ammo to anyone or ship to any FFL in NY.  TimberGhost  doesn't live in NY . His profile says he lives in New Jersey . He forgot to add that piece of info . LOL . He must of sent his proper ID with the order.

Purchasing Ammo Online

You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. Maryland residents are required to be 21 or older to purchase any ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped UPS or FED EX Ground and cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.

Check your local laws for any other regulations. We currently do not sell ammo to CA, MA, NY or the District of Columbia.

New Jersey – Firearms Purchaser ID Card or Permit to Purchase handgun or Handgun Carry Permit  

Edited by SportsmanNH

Total Misunderstanding

Thanks Fellas for the concern , I’m a Jersey guy , I needed to provide them my FID before they’d process my order to ship to my home address .
All Legit, no laws broken no ballsy people or vendors .
 I didn’t know they wouldn’t ship to your communist state …  and to think I thought NJ was terrible … sorry for the misunderstanding. Good Luck finding a company that’ll ship . 

Edited by TimberGhost

For the record, only commercial sales of ammo must be sent to an FFL. Your friend or relative can ship directly to you via UPS. It just needs to be sent from a hub with a haz mat sticker. They usually have them there, but you could easily draw one with a sharpie too. 
UPS rules

Edited by Nontypical