IGNORED

Any Holiday Decorations Still Up????

grampy

Luckily, my wife is determined every year to “put the holidays away” asap after New Years Eve. 
I’m doubly lucky  in that she’s particular in how everything gets packed away so she does 95% of the work.

She was done by 2:30 yesterday!

Outside was done by EOD Christmas before Covid set in fully. Inside still looks like Santa threw up. Wife takes care of all that save the tree evacuation, which is like going into a fight you know you’re going to lose. She’ll tell me all about how I need to be careful not to move it too much that needles fall off. I’ll secretly pretend not to know she always cleans them up afterwards. Meanwhile she tells me I’m doing it wrong and leave a trail of destruction. I’m outside by that point dragging the tree. I can’t hear her then!

Edited by phade

Tree is still up for a few more days, we cut it from our property, so it lasts awhile.  I have some red and green string lights inside that we enjoy, they are still lit, and the exterior lights on Maine cabin I still light for a few more days 

Everything is down and put back here but or tree that is in the yard we are gonna cut it in half. Sink half of the tree to the bottom of our pond for some more fish structure and the rest is going to our Neighbors for their goats.

Everything is up and will come down this weekend while it snows. We did a light decorating year because I had major surgery in early December and knew I’d be limited in taking everything down. So it won’t take long on Saturday. 

"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Anonymous 

https://www.troutscapes.com

https://nativefishcoalition.org/national-board