IGNORED

Chinadermics from ebay - Way cheaper

cervidchasers

to each their own I guess. Of all that goes into killing a deer, there's only 1 thing that actually does the killing. I'm not skimping there. 

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12

13 minutes ago, Belo said:

to each their own I guess. Of all that goes into killing a deer, there's only 1 thing that actually does the killing. I'm not skimping there. 

I hear you but I compared the 3 pack with these and one can  not tell the difference

i shoot Rage Hypos as I'm running out of my other Rage titanium heads. others have said they work okay. I just can't justify buying a China product where they deliberately raped someone's intellectual property. i don't look down on anyone who's trying to save a buck. I get it. My opinion of that stuff is basically f*** China for doing it.

I try my hardest to not buy things from China. I know its impossible but I can say I try. So they can keep their fake Rage that they stole the designs for as well as everything else they steal, copy and sell........with no regard to copyrights.

Off my soap stand...maybe

Edited by fletchny11

1 hour ago, fletchny11 said:

I try my hardest to not buy things from China. I know its impossible but I can say I try. So they can keep their fake Rage that they stole the designs for as well as everything else they steal, copy and sell........with no regard to copyrights.

Off my soap stand...maybe

As WNYBowhunter stated even the real ones are made in china. I get everyones mindset but its almost impossible not to buy made in china , even the devices we are using to post on this forum are made in China.

I just figured for those who like to save money would be interested in this deal and at the same time make some meat :)

1 hour ago, cervidchasers said:

As WNYBowhunter stated even the real ones are made in china. I get everyones mindset but its almost impossible not to buy made in china , even the devices we are using to post on this forum are made in China.

I just figured for those who like to save money would be interested in this deal and at the same time make some meat :)

Oh I get it. I wish more folks would try to avoid it though so it would not be so prevalent. It took me weeks just to find made in USA hunting boots! Same with treestands...etc..

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

It’s easy to sell things at a much lower cost when you have zero r&d into a product. I don’t care if rages are made in china or not atleast rage came up with the design, the ones the op is buying are stolen copies. I don’t like thief’s and I sure as hell am not going to support them.

I didnt post this as a point of contention. To me its no different than buying that buddy heater on clearance from Wmart

48 minutes ago, cervidchasers said:

I didnt post this as a point of contention. To me its no different than buying that buddy heater on clearance from Wmart

The difference is the buddy heater is still making money on the product they paid to design. Rage isn't making a penny on you buying something they paid to design, market etc that the Chinese have stolen. If you’re ok with it have at it, I’m not.