IGNORED

Superbowl. Got some money wagered?

mowin

37 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

I’ve got 5……$20 squares.                         4…… $10 squares and 4……$5 squares. I’m gonna have to win just to break even .😂

Buddy of mine has $2500 in probably 20-25 different squares from various places. 

He's a lucky SOB, and everyone talks him into going in on a square with them hoping he'll bring them luck 

He got one $500 square on his own, and is involved in 5 other $500 squares. 

Edited by mowin

I love an underdawg so SanFran for me! BS line has The Chefs as the Dawg?!? 
4 $5 boxes and 2 $10.  

I usually make up a "prop bet sheet" each year that I'll post here for y'all to share with your SB party revelers. We'll be at my sisters house with about 15 other people so may throw so money on that too. 

I usually will do some online bets the day of the game but less than $50 total. I’m a sucker for Parlays which is bad form so I’ll make a bunch of $5-$10 bets. Just to keep it interesting for me.

Other than that, I run my boards with hunting gear. 7th year now, which is pretty crazy to me but people absolutely love it. More than retail payout. First board this past week closed out in less than an hour. Opening another one this evening. I have people from Alabama to Connecticut, to Ohio, and as far out as Iowa. The best part is the people component - guys have gotten together to hunt, some won stuff they gave to their Dad who took a buck in his final days, etc. 

Edited by phade

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

I usually make up a "prop bet sheet" each year that I'll post here for y'all to share with your SB party revelers. We'll be at my sisters house with about 15 other people so may throw so money on that too. 

We do the same thing at our SB party

42 minutes ago, phade said:

I usually will do some online bets the day of the game but less than $50 total. I’m a sucker for Parlays which is bad form so I’ll make a bunch of $5-$10 bets. Just to keep it interesting for me.

Other than that, I run my boards with hunting gear. 7th year now, which is pretty crazy to me but people absolutely love it. More than retail payout. First board this past week closed out in less than an hour. Opening another one this evening. I have people from Alabama to Connecticut, to Ohio, and as far out as Iowa. The best part is the people component - guys have gotten together to hunt, some won stuff they gave to their Dad who took a buck in his final days, etc. 

That's a fantastic idea.. 

Two $25 boxes for me (standard pool) and one $100 box for me (Kentucky Deer hunt, i got 7 & 4).

I say this every year- I wish they switched it to saturday night. I haven't been to or hosted a great super bowl party in like 18 years. Nobody wants to drink and party on a sunday night unless your team is in it (especially with little kids).

Edited by 2BuckBizCT

30 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

Two $25 boxes for me (standard pool) and one $100 box for me (Kentucky Deer hunt, i got 7 & 4).

I say this every year- I wish they switched it to saturday night. I haven't been to or hosted a great super bowl party in like 18 years. Nobody wants to drink and party on a sunday night unless your team is in it (especially with little kids).

You're partying and drinking with little kids? :rofl: