IGNORED

Superbowl. Got some money wagered?

mowin

I don’t normally participate in squares but I did join one for an acquaintance’s sports team support (everyone is doing that nowadays).

Interesting twist is 1/3 of the pool is split evenly amongst score changes. Haven’t done one like that before. 

15 minutes ago, phade said:

I don’t normally participate in squares but I did join one for an acquaintance’s sports team support (everyone is doing that nowadays).

Interesting twist is 1/3 of the pool is split evenly amongst score changes. Haven’t done one like that before. 

One of our firm owner/principals has done a pool with pay outs for score changes and also has side Prop Bet sheets on everything and anything from score difference to coin toss to what color is the Gatorade. He's big into football. lol

I split  a $50 square with a friend and I am on  several other boards from $5 to $20 apiece...

I never hit big on the SB, but a few times I have got my money back or won a modest amount, perhaps $100 or so...

On 2/5/2024 at 5:19 PM, 2BuckBizCT said:

Two $25 boxes for me (standard pool) and one $100 box for me (Kentucky Deer hunt, i got 7 & 4).

I say this every year- I wish they switched it to saturday night. I haven't been to or hosted a great super bowl party in like 18 years. Nobody wants to drink and party on a sunday night unless your team is in it (especially with little kids).

We have pizza, wings and other stuff each SB for family and friends. Most all guests are gone by halftime. Perfect! We are old and boring.......... and I'm usually asleep before the end :sleeping:

Two $50 squares , but the board is not full yet , first time in years ! The $20 one sold out fast ,fingers crossed it fills .

Most of my life the Super Bowl was the only game I “watched “ the squares kept my interest, and a couple months later I couldn’t tell you who,played in it . Now my family are bills fans so I watch them .

17 hours ago, grampy said:

We have pizza, wings and other stuff each SB for family and friends. Most all guests are gone by halftime. Perfect! We are old and boring.......... and I'm usually asleep before the end :sleeping:

I'll be up, Dave.... Got a recliner I can crash in  ???..