IGNORED

Peeing In A Gatorade Bottle?

Lawdwaz

7 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

If their piss looks like ice tea it's time to see the doctor ...and a drinking fountain. People are just dirtbags these days ,I see garabge thrown out car windows in the middle of the street ,mighty taco has a sign not to dump ashtrays in the drive thru line,you know enough people are emptying their ash trays If they have to put up a sign.

True, funny story:

My Dad used to walk the dog at 4:45am each morning before he left for work. The walk was along a stretch of only woods. One time someone drove by and threw out a bag McDonald's. My Dad grabbed it to throw out when he got home. But, as he kept walking he came across the same vehicle in a driveway. So he ran the doorbell at 5am and returned the bag of mcdonald's they dropped. It woke the entire house up haha

4 hours ago, phade said:

That whole debacle is frustrating. The project, the cost overrun, the selection of the companies to build them and run them. Down to the design. Disaster.

Traveling with a camper to the Midwest each year we get a really good amount of time at various stops. These NY ones will be/are the newest…and still the worst. That’s saying something. A few in Ohio have RV hookups for power and water, for dirt cheap. The facilities are clean and serviceable with vendors. 

This summer traveling from WNY to Massachusetts with the camper was awesome. I intentionally picked the rest stops that where closed but still had fuel services. While I filled the truck up my wife opened up the camper and the kids could go pee or grab a snack from the camper. After the truck was filled up I'd pull over out of the way and go pee in the camper myself. We where always back on the road in 10-12 min. 

6 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

This summer traveling from WNY to Massachusetts with the camper was awesome. I intentionally picked the rest stops that where closed but still had fuel services. While I filled the truck up my wife opened up the camper and the kids could go pee or grab a snack from the camper. After the truck was filled up I'd pull over out of the way and go pee in the camper myself. We where always back on the road in 10-12 min. 

Those Mass rest areas have the sub shop that sells the Thanksgiving feast sub. Taste great, horrible for the waistline.

36 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

This summer traveling from WNY to Massachusetts with the camper was awesome. I intentionally picked the rest stops that were closed but still had fuel services. While I filled the truck up my wife opened up the camper and the kids could go pee or grab a snack from the camper. After the truck was filled up I'd pull over out of the way and go pee in the camper myself. We were always back on the road in 10-12 min. 

I’ve done similar with our truck camper, sometimes by necessity.  My prior pickup truck was a regular cab, so we couldn’t legally carry both kids in the cab with my wife and I.  It only had 3 seat belts on the bench seat.  Our kids much preferred riding in the camper anyhow. They still do, now that we have an extended cab pickup.  

I mounted seat belts in my first camper, so that we could strap down the car seats when they were still in those, and my wife rode in back with them.  That was quite peaceful traveling for me, all alone in the cab up front.  Once in a while,  Id hear a muffled yelp from in back, when they got to fighting, or if one needed a diaper change or a snack. 

I’ll never forget the time when we pulled thru the tollbooth on 81 & 90.  It was a year or two after the kids got out of their car seats and they were both up in the overhead bunk.  They waved at the woman in the booth.  She told me “you can’t have kids back there”.  I told her “you got your rules and I got mine” as I pulled away. 

Those new NY thruway stops sound awful.  I’m very thankful that I haven’t needed to use one yet.  The circle K in Brewerton is our usual half-way stop, on our frequent trips up north.  That’s about 2 hours from home and well within my bladder range.  Their restrooms are spacious, never at capacity, always clean, food is good (banana bread especially), and gas is cheap.  

19 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

mighty taco has a sign not to dump ashtrays in the drive thru line,you know enough people are emptying their ash trays If they have to put up a sign.

How old are the cars at Mighty Taco if they have ash trays? I haven’t seen an ashtray since I had my Dodge Ram back in the nineties.

10 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

How old are the cars at Mighty Taco if they have ash trays? I haven’t seen an ashtray since I had my Dodge Ram back in the nineties.

The remaining smokers i know have an ash tray that goes into cup holder. Nothing worse than pulling up to a stop sign and seeing a mountain of cigarette butts on the road. Gross. 

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The remaining smokers i know have an ash tray that goes into cup holder. Nothing worse than pulling up to a stop sign and seeing a mountain of cigarette butts on the road. Gross. 

Now I feel naive. I smoked for many years, and still have one every great once in a while. But never knew about cup holder ashtrays.

I’m going to buy a few. The next time I see a litterbug flick his cig out the window, I’m going to throw one at him.

Smokers don’t bother me, but litterbugs piss me off.