IGNORED

Corn hole!

Redneck4Life

It's all about material. What feels good what you like to throw and how you want to play. Some bags you get them anywhere near the hole they melt right in. The money part of it. I've done my homework and researching. Found little guy companies that are up and coming have great bags and prices. Compared to the big name companies. Plus there bags shoot the same maybe better than the big guys bags.

7 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Dang. Corn hole is some serious business. 

Yes some local tournaments pushing $5000 for winner lol plus others for 2 nd and 3 Rd. In st Simons island a good Thursday was 50 x$10 a bad was 25-30x$10. Pretty good take home if you win.

44 minutes ago, Redneck4Life said:

Yes some local tournaments pushing $5000 for winner lol plus others for 2 nd and 3 Rd. In st Simons island a good Thursday was 50 x$10 a bad was 25-30x$10. Pretty good take home if you win.

How much to enter? I just lost a lot of money.  Lol. 

Got one set in today of bags. And ordered another lol. I'm addicted lol. Got 2 more shipping to me. Awesome graphics. Both are representing me being a combat veteran. It's something to keep the mind busy. So Cornhole hunting fishing going down south. Staying sane lol. All good went out to group with veterans friends today.

IMG_20230310_154905016.jpg

Merica1.png

• 4 months later...

Played a tournament earlier this week with my kid. 2 divisions - social and competitive. We went competitive and lost both games of a double elimination tournament but didn't embarrass ourselves- long games and lots learned. Both our games ended by our opponents hitting 4-baggers-we couldn't keep fighting those off! Bunch of good guys willing to share some I for about the type of bags, the style of play, etc. we are hooked!

Playing again today in a tournament with over 90 teams - joined the social side for this one at Kensico Dam in Westchester on the suggestion of the guy running it. He's expecting some serious players that will smoke the guys who smoked us!

@Redneck4Life those bags are sweet - pretty sure that's the bag we will end up with

27 minutes ago, grampy said:

Had no idea cornhole has gotten this big. I'm an old shoe pitcher. I gotta get with the times and toss some bags!

We have a weekend where about 20 couples from our group in high school go to a friends camp every year. Although we all play cornhole we decided cornhole was banned for that weekend to keep the traditional horseshoe tournaments going! It’s probably the only time any of us play anymore but it sure is fun keeping the tradition running. 

We won! 45 teams in the "social" division. Kid was on fire. People were pissed we were in social  meanwhile we don't even have own own bags.

Walked away with $400 of gift cards to Applebees, movie tickets, capt Lawrence Brewery, a local spa (which mom already claimed) and Westchester Public golf  course.

Great night run by Ward Corn Hoke...they are heading to Lake George for another big one soon

9 hours ago, crappyice said:

We won! 45 teams in the "social" division. Kid was on fire. People were pissed we were in social  meanwhile we don't even have own own bags.

Walked away with $400 of gift cards to Applebees, movie tickets, capt Lawrence Brewery, a local spa (which mom already claimed) and Westchester Public golf  course.

Great night run by Ward Corn Hoke...they are heading to Lake George for another big one soon

Congrats! But I thought Applebees went out of business in 2006