IGNORED

Site logo discussion

nywaw

I dig the NJ one. Make that into a NY. If you really want to maybe the shield/badge around the logo and lettering can be the NY state outline. I can picture that working well together. 

And no do not ask me to draw it. I only make pretty pictures using straight lines on a computer I am not an artist. 

5 hours ago, nywaw said:

So a member of the NJ site created a new badging off the site's current logo to add to a sweatshirt and hat and I really like how it came out.  I'm thinking of updating and adapting the top of the logo (i.e. NJ to NY) to keep the sites in the same family of sites but also maybe try to incorporate something like the state outline, etc to give each their own identity.

What do you guys think?  I mainly like the core of the shield and how Woods & Water was incorporated at the bottom.  The top part where it is N and J is where I'd look to revise to make it NJ and NY specific, and possibly add a state outline somehow.

E419B4ED-8685-42B8-8DEA-4DF9F0242A8D.jpeg

This is nice

So a member of the NJ site created a new badging off the site's current logo to add to a sweatshirt and hat and I really like how it came out.  I'm thinking of updating and adapting the top of the logo (i.e. NJ to NY) to keep the sites in the same family of sites but also maybe try to incorporate something like the state outline, etc to give each their own identity.
What do you guys think?  I mainly like the core of the shield and how Woods & Water was incorporated at the bottom.  The top part where it is N and J is where I'd look to revise to make it NJ and NY specific, and possibly add a state outline somehow.

http://cdn.nywoodsandwater.com/monthly_2022_11/E419B4ED-8685-42B8-8DEA-4DF9F0242A8D.jpeg.dba07394ae3d26f5660fac11923f7635.jpeg

I think it looks pretty good, I also like it simple I think adding the states could add clutter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk