IGNORED

Anyone Else Have This Problem? HuntingNY is down

blackbeltbill

My Title was edited. It was just the Honest 1st Sentence.  I have no problem  with that. It does make me look like the Devils Advocate  however .

No Healthy Site should be Blacked out for 2+ Days. Major Red Flag and,I hope the Solid Guys on the other Site take note and Switch.

Only 1 Man is the Piss in the Bucket over there and that is " The Mayor/4 Seasons".  He is here constantly and throwing me under the Bus in his last post over there.

He Runs the Show there. wnybuckhunter will hit the ban button for him. At least Fast Eddie keeps it Stable over there.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

16 hours ago, mowin said:

Most of those you mentioned, were adamant about never joining here if the old site went down.  I'm sure they would be called out for joining here. 

I know for a certainty at least 2 of them already made accounts here. The temptation will eventually get the best of them. The only guy I miss is Doc. The rest seemed to enjoy discussing politics more than hunting. Good riddance. 

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12

13 hours ago, mowin said:

Couldn't agree more.  I'm sure some will migrate over. 

even if it's back up, that might be enough of a wakeup call. Not sure i've ever met someone who clearly reads every email or note they get, but can't respond even to their own mods. crazy.

oh man i just read the thread. Besides Bill, nobody on this site even talks about that site anymore. Hasn't been discussed in a good 5 months at least. The drama lasted for a bit as expected and we all moved on. Now this guy thinks we're jealous of him? Oh boy, that was a good chuckle to enjoy my morning coffee too. 

Anyhow, we should lock this and lets go back to hunting, fishing and food plot prep season. 

I wouldn't worry about it too much. That site is going to do what it's going to do, and this site will continue to grow. I do still pop over there occasionally as there are some knowledgeable folks with some topics I'm interested in. I went to check it out the other day and saw the error and thought that may have been the end of it. I'm not sure what happened to my account, as I went to login at one point and it said my password was incorrect. Since there's not an admin, I'm not able to recover my password, so my account is as good as useless over there. Still, I enjoy reading a few of the posts a few times a month.

I'm glad this site came along when it did. If it didn't, I would be unable to sign-in to my account over and wouldn't be able to contribute much. I know that a lot of folks both here and on HNY helped me immensly when I got started hunting in NY. I'm still grateful that I have this resource to ask questions and look for advice. 

1 hour ago, Belo said:

oh man i just read the thread. Besides Bill, nobody on this site even talks about that site anymore. Hasn't been discussed in a good 5 months at least. The drama lasted for a bit as expected and we all moved on. Now this guy thinks we're jealous of him? Oh boy, that was a good chuckle to enjoy my morning coffee too. 

Anyhow, we should lock this and lets go back to hunting, fishing and food plot prep season. 

No reason to lock it.  Hasn't gotten ugly.  Yet, lol.

1 hour ago, Belo said:

Too funny. It's a bit narcassitic to believe that everyone on this site is just sitting around thinking about him. 

"Every woman wants me, every hunter wants to be me. It's good to be king."

On the Oneida lake diehards site they are talking about the mayfly hatch.  That so far it hasnt been as bad as last year.  What nobody cares......lol.  exactly.  

If you want to tune into that place knock yourself out.  I look in once in a while myself.  But don't see the need to go on about it here anymore than any other forum or site.  

As I've said before you want to visit the old GF go ahead, why we need to know about it is beyond me.  If you have issue with them take it up over there.  This place runs just fine and nothing that occurs over there effects that either way and you can be a member of both, one or none of them.   I'm sure any will be welcomed by the owner here. 

Thanks again for starting this new site.  I definitely enjoy it.  But I'm here to be here not to comment about there.  If I have comments about there I will make them there.  Let's move on.  

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

45 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Who cares what goes on over there, and why would anyone care if those that are still there come here? 

No forum is perfect, there were a few there that I didn’t like and a mod here that I ignore. At the end of the day it’s a forum, if they both were gone tomorrow it would have zero effect on my life.

I'm glad I the chosen one. 

Edited by mowin