IGNORED

They Found Her!

Splitear

I’ve been watching and heartbroken watching about the girl who was taken at Moreau. My 4 year old learned about it at school and has been along about her all day. 

I just saw that they found her and she’s safe and healthy. They have arrested a suspect. 

I’m so relieved for her and her family. 

Hopefully they beat his ass when they found him. 

I still remember Sarah Wood and that they never found her is tragic.  Sure glad this had a better ending.  

Edited by Robhuntandfish

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

As an avid camper and a father of 2 girls I was following this all day hoping for the best outcome. I was so relieved when they announced that they found her. I read somewhere that they found the suspect after they pulled the finger prints off a ransom letter. 

I really hope they release a little more information on this because it seems so bizarre to kid nap a girl for ransom and have it be random. 

I thought there was more to the story than it being a simple abduction/ransom from the start.  I'm sure more details will surface as the investigation continues.  Regardless of who was involved and what role they played, I'm happy the little girl is safe and unharmed. 

29 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I read this morning that the guy was a mailman, and his brother is on trial right now for being the "Saratoga State Park Stalker". 

Anything is possible and I know everyone has lowered standards for hiring but the guy had priors and was living in a camper in his moms back yard hard to believe he was employed by the post office.

2 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Anything is possible and I know everyone has lowered standards for hiring but the guy had priors and was living in a camper in his moms back yard hard to believe he was employed by the post office.

Good point, and all of this early reporting. It would make sense of how he would be able to slip in the ransom letter.

2 hours ago, Moho81 said:

As an avid camper and a father of 2 girls I was following this all day hoping for the best outcome. I was so relieved when they announced that they found her. I read somewhere that they found the suspect after they pulled the finger prints off a ransom letter. 

I really hope they release a little more information on this because it seems so bizarre to kid nap a girl for ransom and have it be random. 

I can remember many a camping trip with my girls and letting them ride their bikes around the loops, watching for them to come around. This broke my heart and I pray that little girl can get over this