IGNORED

They Found Her!

Splitear

8 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

Hey Bucksnbows......thanks for the explanation . I guess I was the clueless one. That restores my faith in the Troopers but I still dislike Hochul.

I wish I could laugh at all of you New Yorkers for Hochul, but I'm stuck with Murphy! :banghead:

"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Anonymous 

https://www.troutscapes.com

https://nativefishcoalition.org/national-board

Even with bail reform he is a safety risk to the community, not just an addict they picked up from their residence or a back alley. don't trust our current bail reform system though and honestly if they must "cut him loose" under bail reform "under his own recognizance" i think most of us wished he was fair game for LEOs. It'd warm my heart if once back in his own bed SWAT came under the cloak of darkness, tossed a dark bag over his head and carted him off. Kept him hog tied, maybe to a chair, and screw with him like he thinks he's going to be auctioned off for his kidneys. Scare the purpose of life right out of him with what's believed to be karma driven guilt. then after a couple days pretend like the NYSP found him, "bad guy" got away, and throw him back in a cell to keep him safe where a big ol' Bubba eye him like candy on a day to day basis.... a bullet would be an easy way out. Not to sound like the dad with little princess (also 9 with blonde hair and black crocs) that i am.

10 hours ago, Land1 said:

Why do people always assume they know the facts and what should have been done or not done  because they read the news,,, what the cops did or didnt do and etc..

I know the news is almost always incorrect, and  a few decades in emergency services also showed me how F@@d up things can go that the public never hears about . 

They found her. And there's no one more upset about it than the Tv news people.  The show those vultures put on was disgusting. 

The only reason they found her was because Krooked Kathy showed up in her cute little Police Helper costume. ;) 

Edited by cas