IGNORED

They Found Her!

Splitear

As a father of 2 girls, this really upset me.  Glad she's found & alive.  Some human beings need to be put down.  In this case, as painfully as possible.  We need to stop protecting these sub-animals in the prison system.  There should be consequences for crossing that line.  Being raped, strangled and shiv'd in jail should be on the list.

4 hours ago, Splitear said:

I read this morning that the guy was a mailman, and his brother is on trial right now for being the "Saratoga State Park Stalker". 

Both true from what I've been told , two bullets is all it would take to resolve people like this . The stalker just got out of jail and stalked the same girl he did from Saratoga HS years ago. 

We used to camp at state parks with three other families from the neighborhood, we each had two kids . It was great to let them be free, ride bikes, go to the pond, or beach etc . We’d have kick ball games and wild camp fires so much innocent fun.

This story hit home ,and so many questions ,these campgrounds have limited excess and the loops are full of families and retirees,one site after the Next , seems almost impossible to grab a kid there unnoticed . 

im all for giving a person a second chance,particularly a non violent crime , cases like this Id wish he’d have made a rapid and sudden movement towards a weapon …. I hope the girl makes a full recovery and lives a good life , I hope he meets a few Dads in prison.

Let me get this straight......The NY State Police had the parents' house under surveillance when at 4:20 am they witness the suspect putting something in the mailbox of the parents' house. Yet they didn't pull him over or run his license plate ?  They were fortunate that the suspect was dumb enough to leave his fingerprints on the ransom note or she would still be missing.  But according to our governor, the State Police did an outstanding job. She is clueless. 

10 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

Let me get this straight......The NY State Police had the parents' house under surveillance when at 4:20 am they witness the suspect putting something in the mailbox of the parents' house. Yet they didn't pull him over or run his license plate ?  They were fortunate that the suspect was dumb enough to leave his fingerprints on the ransom note or she would still be missing.  But according to our governor, the State Police did an outstanding job. She is clueless. 

Video surveillance, not boots on the ground. 

"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Anonymous 

https://www.troutscapes.com

https://nativefishcoalition.org/national-board

1 hour ago, Water Rat said:

59 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Video surveillance, not boots on the ground. 

I believe you are both technically correct . The State Police did have the house physically under surveillance , but were called away to another emergency shortly before the suspect showed up at 4:20. So they didn't see him put the note in the mailbox. They did not specify which camera caught him dropping off the ransom note . A camera set up by the police while they were gone to the other call , or a Ring camera on the house. Whichever it was , the video or picture and the note he left was in the hands of forensics very quickly . Amazing stuff they can do now getting a fingerprint off of a piece of paper !   

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

I assumed the cops on watch were asleep . Interesting that they were not out of service while watching the house it must have been a high priority call to pull them off the house .

One issue with stoping him would have been ,you still don’t have the girl . 

The article I read reported " called away for an emergency that wasn't far from their house stakeout . "  But you never know . That might of been reported like that just to save face from the truth that the cops were actually asleep LOL

And you are absolutely right about stopping him .At that point nobody would of known if he had an accomplice watching the girl or where she was. I wouldn't be able to help myself from cutting his fingers and ears off one at a time until he  coughed out the answers

Edited by SportsmanNH