IGNORED

2023 Trout Per Month Challenge

The_Real_TCIII

I never expected that I'd have an opening day weekend like this (and not hunt!). Got to see my son pitch his first inning at Hobart in a fall scrimmage yesterday. Gave up some runs but nothing hit crazy hard.

Since I was staying up there, I knew I wasn't hunting so stopped at Hancock on the way home and was rewarded. 

IMG_6817.jpeg

IMG_6816.jpeg

IMG_6822.jpeg

IMG_6819.jpeg

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I never expected that I'd have an opening day weekend like this (and not hunt!). Got to see my son pitch his first inning at Hobart in a fall scrimmage yesterday. Gave up some runs but nothing hit crazy hard.

Since I was staying up there, I knew I wasn't hunting so stopped at Hancock on the way home and was rewarded. 

IMG_6817.jpeg

IMG_6816.jpeg

IMG_6822.jpeg

IMG_6819.jpeg

Forum BOTY assuming you have the official measurement!! You do, right??

7 hours ago, crappyice said:

IMG_6817.jpeg

IMG_6816.jpeg

IMG_6822.jpeg

IMG_6819.jpeg

That brown is a giant!  That helps ease the 5 hr drive

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I DIDNT HEAR NO BELL!

November done. I had to drive to New York today, so I stopped at the West branch of the Delaware at 9:30 in the morning. No one was at Hale Eddy (or anywhere else). It was freezing and I didn't catch anything. then I went to a spot @Crappyice told me about on the Neversink. Hooked a real big brown and lost him. Had the net in my hand. Lastly, I found a "wild quality" stream near Ellenville New York, so I went to check that out and it was awesome. I caught a real nice Brown lost another in just about a half an hour but I was so cold I had to get out. My feet were in excruciating pain in the car lol, 

IMG_9984.jpeg

IMG_9981.jpeg

IMG_9980.jpeg

IMG_9978.jpeg

IMG_9976.jpeg

IMG_9982.jpeg

Edited by The_Real_TCIII