IGNORED

2023 Trout Per Month Challenge

The_Real_TCIII

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I DIDNT HEAR NO BELL!

November done. I had to drive to New York today, so I stopped at the West branch of the Delaware at 9:30 in the morning. No one was at Hale Eddy (or anywhere else). It was freezing and I didn't catch anything. then I went to a spot @Crappyice told me about on the Neversink. Hooked a real big brown and lost him. Had the net in my hand. Lastly, I found a "wild quality" stream near Ellenville New York, so I went to check that out and it was awesome. I caught a real nice Brown lost another in just about a half an hour but I was so cold I had to get out. My feet were in excruciating pain in the car lol, 

IMG_9984.jpeg

IMG_9981.jpeg

IMG_9980.jpeg

IMG_9978.jpeg

IMG_9976.jpeg

IMG_9982.jpeg

nice buck

On 11/30/2023 at 7:47 PM, crappyice said:

Heading to pick up one kid from Hobart (Geneva) in mid December. Would be cool to wrap up the year out that way ..suggestions would be awesome

Forget the where. Try a micro streamer. I've heard they are a blast to fish and the takes are aggressive. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a wrap! December done in outstanding fashion! Met up with @crappyice since he was out our way to pick up his son from college. It wasnt the best fishing as we each caught only one but they were beauties. Even better was the venison meatloaf sandwich he gave me for the ride home

IMG_7503.jpeg

IMG_0115.jpeg

9 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Thats a wrap! December done in outstanding fashion! Met up with @crappyice since he was out our way to pick up his son from college. It wasnt the best fishing as we each caught only one but they were beauties. Even better was the venison meatloaf sandwich he gave me for the ride home

IMG_7503.jpeg

IMG_0115.jpeg

Way to get it done!  

"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Anonymous 

https://www.troutscapes.com

https://nativefishcoalition.org/national-board

48 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

IMG_7503.jpeg

IMG_0115.jpeg

wrapped in deli wax paper! what a performance

6 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

IMG_7503.jpeg

IMG_0115.jpeg

Thanks @The_Real_TCIII for a great day on a great wild stream. Hopefully next pick up is during an evening hatch!

Approx 700 miles logged!

IMG_0114.jpeg