IGNORED

Initial Site Suggestions

nywaw

13 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I primarily use Chrome on my iPhone. So far, a couple of issues:

1: I can’t “like” anyone’s comments

2: I cannot find a list of subgroups, just new content. 

Thanks!

Try now.  Found where something wasn't set right for this member group. 

Subgroup wise do you mean subforums?

That [mention=16]Rusty[/mention] guy over there is trouble for sure!  Not sure he's ever killed a deer, he uses a hydraulic splitter to chop his wood, his woodpiles look like I dropped a box of toothpicks on the floor, and I'm pretty sure he only drinks Coors Light. :eek: :rofl:
Welcome buddy!  Great to see you here! :up:

Hydraulic splitter? Say it isn’t so, I was starting to like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, Rusty said:

That was a joke, I've heated with wood my whole life and have never split a single log with a splitter.  :rofl:  

This 30 year old Truper has split over 100 cords of wood.   

log splitter.jpg

wood.jpeg

Splitting 2.png

Oh heck no. I don’t have a wood fireplace at the house anymore but when I did I had nothing against the technology behind a splitter. My camp splits probably 60+ cord a year all by splitter. I’m mostly the grunt moving and stacking. 

2 hours ago, Rusty said:

The Live Hunts are a lot of fun.  We have a bunch of guys that post them on the NJ site.  Just don't spend so much time on your phone that it screws up your hunt!  :rofl:  

I have NO idea what you’re talking about. :rofl:

"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Anonymous 

https://www.troutscapes.com

https://nativefishcoalition.org/national-board

2 hours ago, Rusty said:

The Live Hunts are a lot of fun.  We have a bunch of guys that post them on the NJ site.  Just don't spend so much time on your phone that it screws up your hunt!  :rofl:  

They do things a little different on the site they're coming from where they have one topic for the entire season versus the NJ site where it's a daily topic. :up:

7 hours ago, Rusty said:

That was a joke, I've heated with wood my whole life and have never split a single log with a splitter.  :rofl:  

This 30 year old Truper has split over 100 cords of wood.   

log splitter.jpg

wood.jpeg

Splitting 2.png

And Coors light....I'm not buying it. Looks like you might sweat Coors light!  Lol.  I'm pretty sure I've never split that much wood in my life total. 

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

I made a post in the Live from the woods thread. But on the other site we had a Harvest thread for different weapons. We would usually post there as well and it would contain more details about the hunt, as opposed to a short update while in the woods. Maybe we can create one and move my post to that thread? Especially since my post was anything but live, and a week old? Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Cabin Fever said:

Is there a section for trail cams and pics? Maybe I missed it.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually we use the Scouting forum for trailcam pics but I could create a dedicate Trailcam forum too.  It's one of those areas there's crossover, someone might post deer pics in the Deer Hunting forum, etc.