IGNORED

Live From The Water 2023 Freshwater Edition!

The_Real_TCIII

13 hours ago, crappyice said:

Damnit!!! I'm down a carp bait boolie and hair rig rabbit hole on Youtube!!!

Thanks a lot!

When I was a young man in Rhode Island my buddy lived on a great carp lake and he had lighted horseshoe pits. We had lines in the water just about every night all summer, drank beers and threw shoes and even kept carp stats lol. Carp arent easy to hook, the hair rig would have been a gamechanger!

7 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

When I was a young man in Rhode Island my buddy lived on a great carp lake and he had lighted horseshoe pits. We had lines in the water just about every night all summer, drank beers and threw shoes and even kept carp stats lol. Carp arent easy to hook, the hair rig would have been a gamechanger!

My friend and I once we could drive at 16 would fish anywhere we could while drinking beers on summer nights. One night we hooked a carp on 4lb test line and got spooled. We drove to a 24-hour walmart 30min. each way to get more line and then landed one (not sure if same one). It wasn't one of the 50-60lbers in the local reservoirs, but it was probably 20lbs from Kirk Lake.

I Got out with the tenkara rod in the morning.I caught 6 browns 7 to 13 inch or so.Was a great morning on a couple small streams. From there I decided to hit the Delaware for walleye and caught none but managed to catch a great brown and after a few pics I released him quickly but what a male brown to start the season with I was excited as hell!

5A033DB2-1718-49DA-965D-3060FD2985D2.jpeg

32D21181-9CFD-464E-871C-AB965BBBB6A1.jpeg

18 minutes ago, hemlock said:

I Got out with the tenkara rod in the morning.I caught 6 browns 7 to 13 inch or so.Was a great morning on a couple small streams. From there I decided to hit the Delaware for walleye and caught none but managed to catch a great brown and after a few pics I released him quickly but what a male brown to start the season with I was excited as hell!

Whoa that's a tank of a brown! 

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

13 hours ago, hemlock said:

awesome. Looks like a big reservoir brown!