IGNORED

Tapatalk Usage Poll and Opinions

nywaw

Tapatalk Usage Poll  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Tapatalk?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you tried using this website in your device's browser?

• Yes, I like it enough to give up Tapatalk considering the CONs stated
    • Yes, but I don't like it enough to give up Tapatalk despite the CONs stated
    • I only use my device's browser to view the website

I’ve been using the website all morning and I can get used to it. The only issue I had was the font size, as I certainly can’t be pulling out my readers all the time! Figured out how to increase that in the phone settings. Saved the site in my favorites and I think I’m good to go now. Honestly, I might actually prefer it to Tapatalk…

19 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

I’ve been using the website all morning and I can get used to it. The only issue I had was the font size, as I certainly can’t be pulling out my readers all the time! Figured out how to increase that in the phone settings. Saved the site in my favorites and I think I’m good to go now. Honestly, I might actually prefer it to Tapatalk…

That's a great point.  You can adjust your browser viewing/font size to what's best for you! :up:

2 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

A big ol orange notice popped up at the top of the web page about this thread almost like it was important or something....... 

Is this what having a site owner is like!? LOL 

P.S.  You can X it out on the top right once you've seen the notice and it won't come back on future screen refreshes! :)

[mention=52]Chef [/mention], what's your thoughts on possibly getting rid of taptalk? 

I think it would be a bad idea. Tapatalk makes it much easier for me to post and check the forum while driving. I know this is horrible but I drive all day for work.

Also easier while in the stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P.S.  You can X it out on the top right once you've seen the notice and it won't come back on future screen refreshes! [emoji4]

People using tap talk won’t see this as easy as people using the browser as they would have to search for it while it pops up front and center on the site

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

I think it would be a bad idea. Tapatalk makes it much easier for me to post and check the forum while driving. I know this is horrible but I drive all day for work.

Also easier while in the stand

Not for nothing but I saved the forum homepage and saved my log and password. 2 taps and I’m in my browser and into the forum looking at the recent topics. Just like it was for tapatalk and the site is more responsive through the web browser.