IGNORED

Tapatalk Usage Poll and Opinions

nywaw

Tapatalk Usage Poll  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Tapatalk?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you tried using this website in your device's browser?

• Yes, I like it enough to give up Tapatalk considering the CONs stated
    • Yes, but I don't like it enough to give up Tapatalk despite the CONs stated
    • I only use my device's browser to view the website

4 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

I don’t see the “add to Home Screen” when I scroll?

If you open to the site then at the top of the screen - the three little dots- hit that and the add to home screen should show up as one of the options. 

Screenshot_20221110-205004.png

Edited by Robhuntandfish

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

3 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

If you open to the site then at the top of the screen - the three little dots- hit that and the add to home screen should show up as one of the options. 

Screenshot_20221110-205004.png

I was was about to give up, because I still don’t see that option, then I noticed that you’re using Chrome and I’m using Safari. I wonder if that’s why?

2 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

I was was about to give up, because I still don’t see that option, then I noticed that you’re using Chrome and I’m using Safari. I wonder if that’s why?

This is from safari. The share button is bottom center. A square with an arrow. Tap that. Then you get a list of things scroll just a little until you see add to Home Screen and tap that. Then top right corner tap add27F02430-F168-4F29-BCC5-B163B9659092.png.9c644df1423a9915a2bbca4e3b3b1a59.png21AA0313-FB72-4BFF-B1AA-A6B251C6A872.png.c3b22b3fd77275fdf449043a461b31f3.pngB63CB529-8A6E-486F-92A0-88989DD9FD45.png.9af250f68106b1182157acfb7071c83d.png

3 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

I just opened chrome quick..I use DDG but it's the same. Maybe it's just how the Android phone setup is 

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

8 minutes ago, nywaw said:

@rtracy06, I wanted to tag you here as I saw you were on Tapatalk.  Please read through as Tapatalk will likely be going away soon.  Don't worry though this topic will guide you through using your devices browser and how easy it is :up:

Any questions just ask here! :up: 

Either way, tapatalk or not I'll be here. Thanks!