IGNORED

What Are You Reading

Splitear

2 minutes ago, Otto said:

If you use Libby, be sure to subscribe the the NY Public Library (in NYC). They have the largest selection of books, magazines, etc. plus more copies of each title than your local library.  

Finding that out was huge! I used to get so frustrated with the lack of selection from my local library's digital content. NYPL usually has most everything I want, though I may have to put a hold on a few things. 

I am trying to finish up on this one.-- OSWALD BOELCKE- Germany's  First Fighter Ace.

Boelcke  was the Mentor of Manfred Von Richthohen- " The Red Baron".

Never Defeated  in the Air. He scored 40 Victories  and Died in the Air when a Novice Student Pilot  of his  rammed his plane with  his own in a fierce Dogfight .

20221110_092516.jpg

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

On 11/6/2022 at 10:31 PM, Splitear said:

I’ve talked with several people who hated how it jumped from character to character. I really enjoyed the books, but could never get into the HBO series. 

I was just the opposite, I couldn't get into the books but loved the series.

My ADHD really appears while reading the books. Lol . Too much jumping around . I couldn't finish them..

1 hour ago, biggamefish said:

Thats a good one if you like that book I can send you some more recommendations about Africa.

Sure man!  Full disclosure:. I've read most of Mr Capsticks works at least a half dozen times.  I read probably 50-60 books a year so anything new is great!

Edited by Upstate Nerdneck

7 hours ago, Upstate Nerdneck said:

Sure man!  Full disclosure:. I've read most of Mr Capsticks works at least a half dozen times.  I read probably 50-60 books a year so anything new is great!

Try Buzz Charltons’  book ‘Tall Tales’. 

He’s probably one the most experienced PH’s hunting elephant alive today. Super nice guy, full of energy.

• 3 weeks later...