IGNORED

What Are You Reading

Splitear

I'm still trying to get through Lee Childs' Jack Reacher series. Every time I get caught up my wife's grandmother drops off 3 more books. I have a few business trips coming up and I can get through quite a bit on the planes and at the hotel at night but there will probably more books waiting for me when I get back.

I just finished the memoir of US Grant. I fined him a interesting he was the hammer and Lincoln was the anvil that won the Civil War.

I would like to read the Raise and Fall of the Third Reich. But if I start reading that book it will end up being the last book I read before I die it's so long.

• 1 month later...

image.thumb.png.4ba5b3abe2884a1d1a4540b6dbd84300.png"A pastor walks out of the church and into the woods in pursuit of the God he lost."

A friend's book coming out in a week. Highly recommend. Fairly raw story of Tony leaving the church, taking up hunting and finding his spirituality again. 

I'm doing an Instagram live with him today at 2 CT. Check him out.

In the middle of  The Deerfield Massacre by James Swanson.  Interesting look at what a challenge it was living in the colonies in North America.