IGNORED

NFL 2024

2BuckBizCT

amazing hero > https://nypost.com/2024/02/14/us-news/kansas-city-chief-fan-and-wife-stopped-gunman-in-viral-video/

“I was just yelling, ‘F your gun!’ and I was just hitting him in his ribs. It was great. You know, America stuff,” Filter said.

Filter stood up to a round of applause, looked around for his two sons and plainly said: “Get your mother, we’re getting the f–k out of here.”

9 hours ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

I doubt it. He's on top of the world right now

I guess... but a HC paycheck is much nicer.....can't tell me you grind all that way to a coordinator position and settle after one failed attempt at being a HC

50 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

Many do

Spagnuolo is only looking to pad his resume with the Chiefs a little bit more. He will be a head coach again within 2 to 3 years. This is only a stepping stone.

11 hours ago, grampy said:

Spagnuolo is only looking to pad his resume with the Chiefs a little bit more. He will be a head coach again within 2 to 3 years. This is only a stepping stone.

he's pretty old already. Chiefs defense youngest in the league, I think he stays a few more years or just gets fired.

I think i read no team has had the same Offensive Coordinator since 2022. every single team has made a change in past 2 seasons.