IGNORED

NFL 2024

2BuckBizCT

Nice to see da bills release some players that have lost a step today. Tre', Morse, Poyer...probably others soon. Saving some money, plus those 11 draft picks will come in handy next month in the team re-stocking program...almost like re-stocking a lake with fresh trout.

These guys will be ok going forward, along with the other 31 teams doing the same roster trimming. Well paid athletes and all should be comfortable in retirement. for those that continue on, good luck to you.

still envy the Chiefs the way they do things.

20 hours ago, Merlot said:

Nice to see da bills release some players that have lost a step today. Tre', Morse, Poyer...probably others soon. Saving some money, plus those 11 draft picks will come in handy next month in the team re-stocking program...almost like re-stocking a lake with fresh trout.

These guys will be ok going forward, along with the other 31 teams doing the same roster trimming. Well paid athletes and all should be comfortable in retirement. for those that continue on, good luck to you.

still envy the Chiefs the way they do things.

Yup, every team goes through it every few years where you gotta cut or trade guys. Drafting well helps for sure. Our 2022 and 2021 drafts were insane, so many key pieces. Several pro bowlers.

image.png

image.png

Rode the trolley here with two Ravens players, no idea who ,but the guy behind me was talking to them , and some passing cars in heavy traffic shouted to the one guy . Ya I didn’t care either 

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Just looked up,player line up, I believe it was their QB Lamar Jackson 

He's got 2 more MVP's than Josh Allen, Matthew Stafford, Drew Brees, Philip Rivers, Eli Manning, Troy Aikman, Warren Moon and Big Ben COMBINED

1 hour ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

He's got 2 more MVP's than Josh Allen, Matthew Stafford, Drew Brees, Philip Rivers, Eli Manning, Troy Aikman, Warren Moon and Big Ben COMBINED

Just a guy who rudely took up two seats to me , never heard of the guy prior .

6 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

It wasn’t Lamar Jackson

Why ? I looked up the roster and it  was his face I picked out  . Wife heard people calling him what she thought was “ Damar “ . 

People in passing cars recognized him , how many players do people recognize in passing ? I don’t give a rats ass,he means little to me ,but I’m pretty sure who he was .

9 hours ago, Nomad said:

Why ? I looked up the roster and it  was his face I picked out  . Wife heard people calling him what she thought was “ Damar “ . 

People in passing cars recognized him , how many players do people recognize in passing ? I don’t give a rats ass,he means little to me ,but I’m pretty sure who he was .

Don't mind @2BuckBizCT he's just pissed you won't invite him to hunt in Kentucky :laugh:

10 hours ago, Nomad said:

I have no clue. I was just making a joke. I'm sure you can look up his twitter or IG and see if he's in the area or not.