• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

Should be trade mania tonight. But not AJ brown since he just got extended

Dude WTF! 

Bill-Chiefs trade = Mahomes 2.0 trade? Only the future will tell 

50 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Dude WTF! 

Bill-Chiefs trade = Mahomes 2.0 trade? Only the future will tell 

I wanted his teammate Adonai Mitchell, but i guess we wanted speed. He's 173lbs soaking wet. Thank you Bills.

3 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

I wanted his teammate Adonai Mitchell, but i guess we wanted speed. He's 173lbs soaking wet. Thank you Bills.

AD Mitchell was flagged for behavior issues and is off boards. Kinda funny, behavior is said to be diabetes related. Get the man a snickers and im sure he becomes a role model. 

1 hour ago, corydd7 said:

AD Mitchell was flagged for behavior issues and is off boards. Kinda funny, behavior is said to be diabetes related. Get the man a snickers and im sure he becomes a role model. 

Bills will take Mitchell?

Cousins confused by Penix pick just like me.

sounds like Pats and Vikings tried to get Herbert

3 hours ago, corydd7 said:

Yeah this seems weird. The one report is all there seems to be and a pile of former and current teammates have chimed in saying that was BS. People who have known him over various durations. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders if you read the letter he wrote to his daughter in the player’s publication. 

I have had the unfortunate pleasure of being around people who don’t treat/manage their diabetes correctly. If any of that is indeed a factor, I get it. I would assume with oversight they can keep it in check. I’ve had to pin down the person and force down OJ or a Capri Sun even. All the while dodging swinging fists - the person is out of it. Within 1-2 minutes you can see the change and them coming back to reality. Crazy.