IGNORED

NFL 2024

2BuckBizCT

The Punt God has signed with the Chiefs. Is that the end of Tommy Townsend? For those who don't know the punt god, he was one of the highest rated college punters ever so the Bills drafted him. He was wrongly accused of rape, but they had to drop him. 18 months later he was finally cleared.

On 2/22/2024 at 5:31 PM, 2BuckBizCT said:

The Punt God has signed with the Chiefs. Is that the end of Tommy Townsend? For those who don't know the punt god, he was one of the highest rated college punters ever so the Bills drafted him. He was wrongly accused of rape, but they had to drop him. 18 months later he was finally cleared.

Good I’m glad he’s getting his NFL shot. Sucks what happened to him. 

Not sure any lawyer will be able to pin that on the NFL.....think the rumors were stirring for months and the Bills tried to brush them under the carpet....when the rumors got louder he was dropped on cut down day. Shit happens but glad he's getting a 2nd chance.

Just now, mlamm24 said:

Not sure any lawyer will be able to pin that on the NFL.....think the rumors were stirring for months and the Bills tried to brush them under the carpet....when the rumors got louder he was dropped on cut down day. Shit happens but glad he's getting a 2nd chance.

I meant sue the girl who lied, not the NFL.

1 hour ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

Goodbye MVS, cut him. Now let’s use his $ to sign Chris Jones!

How the Chief's have handled the WR's the last couple of years is super interesting to me. They ditched big names and money makers and found someone to replace them without missing a beat. 

1 hour ago, Moho81 said:

How the Chief's have handled the WR's the last couple of years is super interesting to me. They ditched big names and money makers and found someone to replace them without missing a beat. 

Until this year. I think we will finally spend on one. I wanted Higgins, but he got franchised. Maybe we get Mike Evans?

Franchise tag list. Guess this means no Evans (signed with Bucs), Higgins or Pittman for the Chiefs. Maybe we trade Sneed and move up in the draft for a WR. Not sure I really want Mooney from the Bears

image.png.dc3918205aab2e0599aee6f6369415d2.png