IGNORED

Live From The Water 2023 Freshwater Edition!

The_Real_TCIII

4 hours ago, JohnPlav said:

That little bass would be fun in a fish tank! 

It's past the statute by now but 20 years ago I caught a tiny little bass on a trout fly and put him in my fish tank.  I had these supposed fairly aggressive fish in there already. Well that bass killed every fish in the tank. He got to be about 9-10 inches and even ate pieces of chicken.  

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

26 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

It's past the statute by now but 20 years ago I caught a tiny little bass on a trout fly and put him in my fish tank.  I had these supposed fairly aggressive fish in there already. Well that bass killed every fish in the tank. He got to be about 9-10 inches and even ate pieces of chicken.  

I had a tank of native fish growing up.  Ended up with a bass, a crappie, and a bowfin that would eat everything except each other.  

Been fishing out of a fishing kayak this year have been fishing spots you can't get into with a boat. Fished the Keaney swamp had fun with the bass. Fished the south end of Hemlock twice bass Mendon ponds bass and Pike. Going to try Allen lake for bass and some pan fish I've only have fished it for tout.

On 7/22/2023 at 11:06 AM, JohnPlav said:

Kinda live from the water… we fed the fish at Powder Mills hatchery this morning.  Saw some big browns and rainbows and even a few monster Brookies.  

C5794FCE-9424-420B-A30F-83697BF6CBAE.jpeg

EF198F6C-4655-416A-A9ED-B3829D6D3A11.jpeg

AB03EE4D-6D9C-43DD-AC4E-FC4AF0B882B1.jpeg

10DA4D0F-D912-47E3-AC16-A6DEDFDA80F6.jpeg

B5BB8F56-B98A-454B-A496-6E330269A19E.jpeg

Nice little spot there!